The new Vorwärts®-delineator
The new Vorwärts®-delineator – standard with us from now on!
Can you see the difference?
No? You are correct: because in the external view and in the technical characteristics there is no difference. But when it comes to sustainability, our Forward®-Delineator sets a new standard. Our delineator consists of up to 80% recycled material and is therefore an important step for the future, both economically and ecologically.
- Closed cycle of life – old delineators are turned into new Vorwärts®-delineators. And that with equivalent technical properties, appearance and quality. This means the Vorwärts®-delineator is one of the true recycling products*.
- The use of the Vorwärts®-delineators saves an average of approx. 1.5 kg of CO2 per delineator body. Compared to conventional delineators, which are mainly made from new material, this corresponds to a saving of approx. 72% in CO2**
- Based on the German delineator market alone, an impressive CO2 saving of approx. 1710 t per year could be achieved by using the Vorwärts®- delineator.
- We support our public and private contractors in achieving their environmental goals and targets for sustainable and environmentally friendly procurement.
After use Vorwärts®-delineators can also be fully processed into new delineators in our closed cycle.
* Recycling (reusing the raw material and processing it into a product of consistent quality) vs. downcycling (recycling a raw material and further processing it into a lower-quality product).
** Information sheet on CO2 factors as of November 15, 2021 from the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control